"Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tru Tran with Movin’ Out a Food Party short.
Alexi Murdoch with Crinan Wood from the album soundtrack Away We Go.
"Le Voyage dans la Lune", (ce 1902)
Mister Rogers defending PBS to the U.S. Senate.
In 1969, Fred Rogers appeared before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Communications. His goal was to support funding for PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
I discovered Boot Black for the first time in January at Pitti and posted about them at the time. Boot Black is the flagship, luxury care brand of The Columbus Co. which is a Japanese specialist in shoe care products across the market, in a similar vein to Medaille D’Or from Saphir. Although I…
Yuya Hasegawa of Boot Black Japan with Shoe Polishing.
* Brush off debris.
* Wipe with cleansing cream.
* Spray moisturizing substance over upper.
* Repeatedly swipe at shoes with a brush.
* Rub excess cream until shoe starts to gleam.
* Using a soft cloth, rub polish, oil cream, and water until shoe reaches a spotless shine.
Metric with an acoustic version of Twilight Galaxy from their album Fantasies.